mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Friday, January 27

thanks for he shout oh mom

wow so I just found out my mom threw a shout out about my blog on the radio this morning. haha thanks mom. wish I could of heard it. hope to get to a real computer soon to preform some updates that are harder to do from my phone. it would be really cool to get some question roll through to answer. feel free to post questions! I'm thinking of a lot of ideas right now, and I have exciting news from a friend on the way. my goal today is to dance for 2 hours tonight, shower, eat only raw food the rest of the day and learn 2 new jokes. peace


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment