mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Friday, January 27

good news

wow I feel great right now. so my homie that had the good news wanted to tell me this, he was working on the same belt with this kid at his job, and they really didn't get along because the kid was resonating in a bad vibration and one day the kid walks into work up to my buddy and says, yo sorry man we cool? and they was cool and my buddy ask why the change of attitude, the kid responds that his friend had showed him my blog which helped him believe more in positive outlook and that he could manifest what he wants. My homie asked him him what blog and he told him kdogs blog. my buddy said this his jaw dropped and told him how we have been bests friends for a grip and shit. it was hard for me to believe it but it makes me happy.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment