mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Wednesday, February 1

mystic island fest

mystic island fest was all right. nothing like a midwest music fest. was way more new age. there was one food vendors with raw foods and it was 5 bucks for very little. there was a general store an restaurant down where I mainly ate. I got a loaf of bread and peanut butter and jelly at the general store and it cost 16 bucks. shoot. when I left the fest and went and stayed with the first night I was on maui. I brought quinoa, braggs, chicken, mushrooms, red pepper, broccoli, garlic and cooked it up for us. it was nice to share a meal with people and to. cook for them since they cooked for me. I left the next day and went to a beach park and read the urban homestead waiting for a friend of a friend who is from Iowa to pick me up and go work on some projects at his property.

No comments:

Post a Comment