mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Wednesday, December 7

good day

went to goodwill Honolulu today. grabbed up some perfect shorts ( nylon, cargo) especially since the shorts I had on got a hole in the crotch. went to some glass shops and met one nice dude that had beautiful glass at modest prices. he told me of a local reggae band that is playing saturday so thats on the itinerary now. hesitated in starting conversations tho on the beach and waiting for the bus which I hope to improve on. went to Waikiki and hung out, took a cat nap and enjoyed the scenery. there were places to rent boards but the waves weren't really good enough to try to surf. took the bus back to my homies. my phone helped me with directions so much. before, during making dinner, at dinner and after dinner conversations rolled about health, human brain, ourselves in 5 years, communes, occupy movement, leadership and music. i have some better perspectives now. just coolin in my hammock now and trying to plan for tomorrow. really wanted to go to pearl harbor I can't find an economical way to get there so I think in will be going to north shore to watch surfers. it has rained a few times today in 5 minute bursts which was cool. till tomorrow LoVe, PeAcE, GrAtItUdE attitude

1 comment:

  1. Saweet man! Glad everything is rolling out smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete