mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Thursday, December 8

day 2

woke up feeling refreshed and as was welcomed to the day by 2 sweet dogs. found that I was able to ride a bus to pearl harbor so after missing a bus and going to a grocery store to get change I was on my way there. called my grandpa whitey to wish him a happy birthday and was happy to hear he plans on living at least another 30 years. called my grandpa Ron to let him know i was there because he was in he navy and i tought he would enjoy hearing that im out there. it was nice that it was free to get in but the uss Arizona display was closed for the day. there are still over 900 seamen still on board the sunken ship. reading about all the sunken ships brought me to a slight state of paranoia knowing my brother Kurt just set sail on a cruise with his navy crew. after leaving pearl harbor I headed to north shore where I heard the waves were the best. it was very beautiful up there. I got slapped like a bag of wine and spun like a gator by a barbarian wave. I didn't spend much time playing with the waves mabey for the fact that I wasn't with homies to enjoy it with. spent a lot of time on buses today. after returning back toward my homies I went and grabbed some slices and started walkin to homies. he had some fosters for us to drink and we just chilled out in hammocks and talked about life ect. I got him to figure out some chores I can do tomorrow to make myself seem useful. he also told me some more beautiful places I can check out. I seen the occupy Honolulu on my bus ride today and think I will be going down to hang and talk to them this week. wrote a good list of affirmations on the bus ride too which I will share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment