mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Tuesday, December 6

I made it

had a warm welcome from my friend and one of his friends at the airport last night. went to his house where he and his girlfriend(a friend from high school) and 2 dogs had a big air mattress set up for me. they made me feel very welcome. contacted some people last night and got some leads on some more places to stay and people to meet. fell asleep listening to wind chimes and the breeze. woke up this morning and re-organized my pack, putting my extras and non essentials in the bottom of my bag. I set up my day bag and started walking towards the ocean. today I plan to learn about the bus system on the island, possible grab a camping permit, contact and arrange with more people to meet and to places to stay. Im getting excited to climb some mountains and volcanos and ready to do some farm work. if you want to stay connected with my blog with having to check it for updates you can follow by email. it's on the right side of the screen. thanks for viewing.

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Hope you have a great time and miss you already. We came home from the store last night and I saw the van in front of the house and was like, "op, Kyle is home" then realized you weren't. :( Woke up to snow this morning. Love you!

    ReplyDelete