mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Monday, November 7

right near da beach boiiii

this is the picture I've had in my office, apt. kitchen and room at parents. I've had it for around 2 years. I picked it up at the goodwill and thought it would help me shift my attention from some of the psychedelic rock posters I had around my rooms to something fresh. maps also went up. after going to a Sierra club out door leadership program I met a lot of badass people who influenced me to follow some of my dreams. it was a very positive experience. for a long time I have had the dream to travel and meet people who are different, knowledgeable, kind and sustainable. the more people I meet and the more I learn what has worked for them to be happy and sustainable is going to help me when I want to start a family base. I lived on an organic farm last summer and worked in exchange for food, housing and knowledge. when I am 30 I will have a successful farm, business and family base.

No comments:

Post a Comment