mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Sunday, November 6

from the time I plant the seed till it becomes reality

little dreadlock guy sculpture I made in 5 th grade. it took so long for me to manifest dreadlocks to my reality. after letting my hair grow out for over 2 years and getting dreads my senior year in high school that turned into a huge dreadlock ball and having to cut my hair I didn't know if I would strive for dreadlocks again but I did. i am proud of my dreadlocks I have now today.
it's funny that I also use to draw pictures of vans almost identical to the 2 vans I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment