mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Monday, January 23

robins nest ranch

after leaving cinderland I got on a bus towards the farm mt. view I had lined up to work. robin and some other wwoofers picked me up and then went to pick up another wwoofer. their was 4 of us wwoofers. at robins the main job we did was make brush piles and clear the property line. it wasn't the most enjoyable work but I did like getting chain saw experience. the meals were on time and were delicious. one night me and the other wwoofers played cards, watched tv, sat around a fire, drank beers and that pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment