mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Monday, January 23

cinderland

staying at cinderland was nice, it cost $25 for the week. I usually started the fire every night. while there I didn't have much focus on anything and did a lot of just hanging out. I met quite a few cool people but no really close connections. the last day I stayed was work day, where we went out and gathered some building materials from the beach and collected some fire wood. I left my backpack in the communal kitchen before leaving for work day and when I came back it was gone. inside was the bottom halts to my zip off pants and my sun glasses. it had to be stolen because it was no where to be found, but knowing that nothing too valuable was in it I didn't really make it known that someone thieved me. maybe they thought it had. valuables in it because I carried it often things I didn't want in my pockets. later that night we had taco Tuesday at cinderland. this was when people from the community could come threw to enjoy tacos with everyone. there was a big bowl of delicious pork at taco tuesday that I soon realized was the road kill hog. it was awesome heading everyone talk about how good the pork was. i had an awesome hitching experience one day going from town back to cinderland. a local picked me up and played me a song on his ukulele while singing a freestyle about me and the island and rainbows. he dropped me close to where I was going and gave me a sweet tangerine for the remainder of my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment