mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Thursday, December 1

updates on itinerary 4 days untill plane ride

update on itinerary incluce

dec. 9th staying with another friend from high school for a night, interested in hearing about how the island is    treating her and her boyfriend

dec 21st rainbow renewal gathering will be on Oahu so I will not be heading to the big island until around the 5th of January.

March 7th-10th will be attending a burning man regional even on Oahu.
 Description from facebook invite : COLLIDISCOPE 2012 (March 7-10), is a 4 day Burning Man Regional event and interactive art festival near Laie, Hawaii, including a 20' effigy, fire art, performance, music, art installations, themecamps, and more. This event is a nonprofit gathering of artists, no one is making money, advertising and vending is banned inside, and you interact through gifting. Come prepared to camp, Radically Express yourself, make connections, and LEAVE NO TRACE. Tickets are $60, see www.kapilina.org for information.

i have found out that i will be able to use the YMCA on Oahu 14 times using my pass from Iowa.

Friends of mine are contacting friends of theirs in Hawaii to connect us so I will have more resources.

Grateful for my Grandpa Whitey for donating $100 to my trip
Grateful for my Grandpa Ron for allowing me to store my belongings at his house
Grateful for my Grandma Pauline for instilling some dreams in my head (RIP)
Grateful for my Grandma Rose for telling me to go chase those dreams (RIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment