mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Monday, December 12

past couple days hawaii

I wen to the farmers market, climbed devils head crater, almost quit 3/4 the way up because I was really tired and was worried about coming down but I got to the one peak. me and my buddy went to the hooka bar one night to see a band and to smoke hooka, drank beers, next day went to the beach and a park to play some frisbee golf with trees. went out last night not knowing where I was going to stay which was kinda exciting. went to find some street performers and seen a group of traveling dudes I met a few nights previous at a bus stop. they invites me to sit and chat for a min. ended up doing some beatbox and freestyles. went an walked around and looked up some hostels bus most were full. chilled at a bus stop for awhile then started walking again. ran back in to the dudes from the bus stop an they met this kid from new York who came here to golf for a couple days and we all ended up going to his hotel to chill out for the night. all the guys were really cool and am glad to have those connections and learned about some cool music and instruments. the guy from new York also had some badass videos he filmed and produced. tonight is unknown and tomorrow heading out to a private camp ground for the fire tribe gathering. hope my solar powered phone charger come in the mail today. had to leave some o my clothes , hammock, and non essentials behind to lower the weight of my pack but think I might take some of the things I the rainbow gathering to give. might not post till next Sunday to highlight the fire tribe gathering. had a good talk with my homie laYza beam last night too. the kid is good vibes and fell we can learn a lot from each other. attitude is gratitude. peace y'all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUeI01R-ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment