mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Monday, December 5

Flight Itinerary

I picked window seats for my whole trip. seeing the mountains while coming into Seattle was beautiful. there was this monster mountain that dominated the others with its beautiful diamond cut peeks(my attempt at descriptive writing). I think I am going to try switching my seats for my ride home so that I will have the isle allowing me to get up and stretch easier. drifted in and out of sleep during last two flights. sat by the biggest dude on the plane on the first flight, glad it was only an hour. next flight is 6 hours long! 2675 miles!!! it will give me some time to clarify some goals I have for my trip. highly anticipating seeing friends at the airport in Honolulu.

1 comment:

  1. Yo dude, Your gonna have a blast! Be safe and return with a lifes experience and brain full of knowledge and wonderful people. Good Luck brother!

    ReplyDelete