mission statement

I, Kyle "KDOG" Meyer, am creating this blog to document an exciting time in my life. I will use it to provide pictures, updates, entertainment and useful information to family, friends, and the internet community.

Thursday, October 6

Just set up my blog

preparing blog and social media for Hawaii Backpacking Adventure
I will be leaving December 5th and will be returning in late March 2012. I will be attending gatherings, working on organic farms in exchange for food and education using wwoofing, going to couch surfing and maybe sum hitch hiking. I will be sleeping in a tent and will be traveling solo. I am getting a smart phone soon to help me on my trip with staying connected, directions, entertainment and to blog. I have been researching equipment to bring and how to backpack. This will be my first backpacking experience and will be my farthest leap from home. Making bussiness cards with contact information to give to people I meet along the way. I hope to provide information, entertainment and I really want documentation of this part of my life. PEACE AND LOVE YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment